Many electronic boards take advantage of an an on-board UART for debug, test and production purposes. The ACK6-ISO-USB-UART-078A provides a convenient and reliable method to connect any such UART to a USB host such as a PC or Laptop.
- Isolated connection for safety
- Works from 3V to 5V – no jumpers or solder bridges required.
- Visible indication:
- Red LED for Transmit (TX)
- Green LED for Receive (RX)
- Up to 230400 baud
- Works with any Microcontroller-based UART Interface
- e.g. Ardunio, Raspberry Pi, Tiva Launchpad, etc.
Raspberry Pi Remote Console